Monday, November 5, 2018

Scandinavia and Beyond


During a performance of I Dreamed I Was Free in the Nordic Black Theatre
in Oslo, Norway. 
We had a BLAST in Europe! Thanks in large part to the prayers and financial support of people on this list, we were able to perform in every Scandinavian country and beyond, eight nations in all. We're still trying to catch up after that trip of a lifetime. You can see the reports so far at www.RichDrama.com/EuroTour2018. More to come.

This summer I got to perform in San Diego in a new audio drama that brings Scripture to life with a focus on God's plan of redemption. It's so well conceived and written! I was thrilled to be a part of it, and I was performing with some seriously great actors, directed well by John Fornof (Adventures in Odyssey). The sound design by Luke Guenot is extraordinary, too. It's just a fantastic project all the way around.

Visit www.RichDrama.com/TheAdventum to see the dozen roles I got to play and how to get your CDs or downloads.

While you're waiting, you can watch a short film Joyce and I were a part of, "There," written, directed and produced by William and Morgan Willer, two of my students at the Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp. You can watch the film now, and find out about their next project at www.RichDrama.com/There.

A whole lot more has happened since my last report to this list, but you can catch up at www.Blog.RichDrama.com, www.Facebook.com/RichDrama and www.Instagram.com/RichSwingle.

We so appreciate your prayers and support!

Here's today's post on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment